Sunday, October 9, 2011

Intermezzo #43: G-Shock Truck and some other promational gifts.

 My son Bram showed a lot of interest in the big truck that was on top of my desk. I won this truck in an auction many years ago. I think it cost me over DM30.- (€15.-). That was at that time quite a high price (as €15.- now does not sound anymore as a lot of money). I also had bid on a G-Shock Porsche model (also 1:87), but I was outbid over DM30.-. It is a pity, because it would have been a great set together. The truck and the Porsche were probably used at watch expositions, but I frankly have no real clue who made this truck and why. It is probably the only model of this truck that exists. 
Since I have to take photo's for the next 50 Gs article, I decided to take it out of the box and take some pics. I also gathered some other G-Shock gifts that I got. I think the MR-G Zippo is really cool. Enjoy my pics.

2 comments:

dorkinaut23 said...

I love all those little G-Shock extras that you have and a G-Shock TRUCK! I would've never guessed that any such item ever existed. You are the ultimate G-Shock fan! Also, it's great to see CASIO giving the Solar Atomic some 'color variation' love like they've long done with the DWs.

Владимир Онищенко said...

This watch is pure beauty :)